A cookieis a small text file that is stored in your browser when you visit almost any web page. Its usefulness is that the web is able to remember your visit when you browse that page again. Cookiesusually store technical information, personal preferences, content customization, usage statistics, links to social networks, access to user accounts, etc. The objective of the cookieis to adapt the content of the web to your profile and needs, without cookiesthe services offered by any page would be significantly reduced. If you want to see more information about what cookiesare, what they store, how to eliminate them, deactivate them, etc., please go to this link.
Cookies used on this website
This website uses the following own cookies:
- Session cookies, to guarantee that the users who write comments on the blog are human and not automated applications. In this way, spamis fought.
This website uses the following third-party cookies:
- Google Analytics: Stores cookiesto be able to compile statistics on the traffic and volume of visits to this website. By using this website you are consenting to the processing of information about you by Google. Therefore, the exercise of any right in this regard must be done by communicating directly with Google.
- Social networks: Each social network uses its own cookiesso that you can click on buttons such as Likeor Share.
Deactivation or elimination of cookies
At any time you can exercise your right to deactivate or delete cookies from this website. These actions are performed differently depending on the browser you are using. Here we leave you a quick guide for the most popular browsers.
- Web browsers are the tools in charge of storing cookiesand from this place you must exercise your right to eliminate or deactivate them. Neither this website nor its legal representatives can guarantee the correct or incorrect manipulation of cookiesby the mentioned browsers.
- In some cases it is necessary to install cookiesso that the browser does not forget your decision not to accept them.
- In the case of Google Analytics cookies, this company stores cookieson servers located in the United States and agrees not to share it with third parties, except in cases where it is necessary for the operation of the system or when the law requires According to Google, it does not save your IP address. Google Inc. is a company adhered to the Safe Harbor Agreement that guarantees that all transferred data will be treated with a level of protection in accordance with European regulations. You can consult detailed information in this regard at this link. If you want information about the use that Google gives to cookies, we attach this other link.
- For any questions or queries about this cookiepolicy do not hesitate to contact us through the contact section.
Cookie Advisor is a WordPress plugin